The dissertation is one of the main works of any researcher. Successfully written paper allows you to get a degree, become a full-fledged part of the university team.
Moreover, a correctly written and interesting dissertation opens the door to the world of the scientific community, where special grants, awards, programs for work in any corner of the world are available for you.
Of course, the main criterion for checking such work is uniqueness. There are lots of special systems that define plagiarism in a matter of minutes. You should just download the text to check it.
Modern technologies are used in the struggle for originality, but they also allow to deceive anti-plagiarism programs. A simple code change and there will be no service that can find non-unique fragments.
But what to do with the content? We don’t advise you to make a fake paper uniqueness. After all, professors from the scientific commission are familiar with the material on the topic, understand it, and probably know many authors.
Step 1: Own Thoughts and Judgments
Introduction and conclusions are those parts of the thesis that will be read by the commission most carefully. Often it is enough to look at the first paragraph of the introduction, and the professor can determine whether the write it by himself or just copypaste from the internet.
To write your dissertation successfully, you should adhere to these rules:
- All quotes should be submitted to confirm or refute arguments and thoughts;
- Adding fragments of someone’s text should be motivated. Do not insert other people’s thoughts, if they are not suitable there. You should always mention the author of the text and don’t present it as your own thoughts;
- Informative blocks can’t be used in such work. Dissertation always needs a deep analyst but not presenting the information;
- Graphics and tables help to understand the main information quickly and determine the most important things in the work.
Step 2: Review of the Literature
Pick up the literature for writing scientific work stands with an eye on:
- text relevance;
- the novelty of scientific judgment;
- new information;
- suitable subject of the text.
Good supporting literature allows you to write an interesting thesis, which will get a high scientific value.
Step 3: Summary and Outline for Protection
It is not enough to write an excellent scientific text. Proper presentation and demonstration of your achievements has no less importance.
The more the graduate student makes the commission interested in work, the greater the chances to get the highest grade. To do this, you should immediately determine:
- the uniqueness and novelty of the presented dissertation;
- why it has the right to become a part of world science;
- what unusual things was found or revealed.
So, 3 main steps above can create a common understanding of what a dissertation is and where to start to create it. If you consider these steps too hard to complete, you always can ask professional writing services to help you.